Each Foxwood case is manufactured using natural leather and, like all high quality leather, with time will develop a subtle leather patina and may even change colour. This is natural, adds character to your case, and intensifies its unique Foxwood look.
To clean your case:
• Take your phone out first
• Mix warm water with a small amount of fragrance and colour free soap
• Dip a clean cloth into the liquid and squeeze out excess liquid
• Use the damp cloth to clean the surface, wiping in the direction of the grain of the leather
It’s important to be gentle: too much force or soap may change its colour or dry the leather out.
Leather is like skin: it can easily be damaged,
scratched, or cut if careless:
• Extended exposure to direct sunlight, high temperatures, or
humid conditions may damage the leather
• Minimise contact with makeup, oil, or dyed materials to avoid staining your case
• If your case gets wet, remove any residual liquid immediately and then
let the leather dry out naturally
• When keeping in a bag, ensure that the case does not come into contact with sharp items, such as
keys or pens, or any rough surfaces